A campaign has been lunched by Collab supporting Teen Cancer America to spread the word about the teen cancer on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Vine. They requested from their audience three things: (1) To post a “ROAR” photo or video (2) To tag three friends and ask them to do the same (3) To tag the campaign name along with the specified channel.
They also went further by asking 7 Influencers to be part of the campaign:
- Brendon McNerney (Vine: 405.7 K followers)
- BigCatDerek ( Vine: 1.1M – Youtube: 46,932 subscriber)
- Julia Abner (Vine:107K- Instagram:9,500)
- Woodsie (Vine: 242.5 K- Youtube: 18,021- Facebook: 66,424- Twitter: 3463)
- Natalia Lopez (Youtube: 7653- Instagram: 12.8K)
- Joey Ahern (Vine: 580 K- Twitter: 13.7 k)
- TheyLoveArii (Youtube:380,038- Twitter: 93.9K)
Teaming up with influencers will help charities in reaching new people and extending their network. To do so, (1) charities need to identify channels and influencers with whom their audience is highly engaged and (2) to carefully plan how they can work with the influencer to create a strategic partnership.